Sunday, September 10, 2006

Our little Napper

Charis is so sleepy. We still have yet to let her wake up on her own for a feeding. She is growing strong though. Her arms and legs seem like they are really long for an infant her age. Also, her hair is getting really blonde. So much for that dominant brown hair gene, but I still have hope for the future.

She has gotten so much easier in the past few days. For those of you who don't know, we were given a nipple shield for her nursing in the hospital, and since the day she was born, she hasn't been able to feed without it. By God's grace, she finally got off of it yesterday, enabling her to get much better feedings. It is so much easier to get her started and once she starts, she does it all by herself.

We went for another walk yesterday with the grandparents (my mom and dad). It is so nice to get out and get some fresh air. It was really windy though, but Charis didn't seem to mind. She slept right through the whole thing.

Well, later this morning is church. My first one without my precious girls. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and giving all the fun updates, but it won't be the same without them there with me. A camera phone picture doesn't do her justice, ya know?

I gotta get back to helping feed the baby. Later...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would let you guys know that the picture of Charis sleeping in her swing is the cutest picture I have ever seen! It is currently my background on my desktop! Love you all! See you in 4 weeks!

T

Anonymous said...

Hey! Whos that cute girl! That's right, it's my beautiful best friend's daughter! Best wishes!

Oh, and T, find out from Moriah about my blog! You should keep in touch with me that way too.