Saturday, September 02, 2006

Charis is finally here!!!

Well, Charis Moriah Huff is finally here, in person, and I must say she is the cutest little girl I've ever held. She was born yesterday, September 1st, at 3:30 pm after 15 hours of labor by my beautiful and courageous wife, Moriah. She weighs in at 7 lbs. 6oz. and is 20 inches long, so far...

As she came into this world I can only describe the feeling as total awe and wonder that our precious child was here. Granted, it was pretty gross, but also amazing to see a baby born, and then to get to care for her and love her and take her home... I must say it was a little overwhelming, but definetely a good overwhelming. I'll say much more in the future, but I must go spend some time with her. Here are some pictures to dwell on for the time being...







There ya go. You enjoy the pictures, I'll enjoy her. Bye bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh and Moriah, she is beautiful!

Congratulations!! Thanks for posting the pics!

Tell Moriah hi for us and way to go. We're so thankful that Charis is here and healthy--what a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Josh and Moriah!
She's amazing! What a beautiful gift from above! We miss you here in dreary PA.
Take care, God bless!