Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Eating and sleeping... that's it

Charis has been eating and sleeping a lot the past few days. As we try to get her on a regular schedule, she seems to eat less and sleep more, except at night. Nighttime has been a bit of a struggle with her. Some nights she just doesn't want to fall asleep, no matter how she is rocked or fed or whatever. We know it is just a stage, but we can't wait 'til she is on a regular schedule with a regular routine.

On a lighter note, she made the cutest face the other day. I was holding her, making great eye contact, when she crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue at me. It was so funny, I couldn't help but laugh. She has brought so much joy into our lives. I can't imagine our family without her.




Asleep, finally



Learning how to conduct for the first time



Sporting the fashionable Brazil Baby T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww... my tired little girl!! I love the Brasil! I can't wait until she fits into her Italia shirt! I'll pray she starts sleeping better at night and she eats more. I love you guys and can't wait to hold my niece again... it has been too long! See you in 10 days!!

T