Sunday, September 24, 2006

First Day at Church

Today was Charis's first time at church. Of course, it couldn't be easy. On the way out the door she spit up all over her outfit and carseat. Needless to say, Moriah was a little late. Once she got to church, she was an angel. She slept the whole time and looked beautiful for the onlookers. She is such a little darling.

Yesterday was her first real bath. She loved the water and didn't cry 'til the very end. I think she was a little cold. So far she is a wonderful baby. We love all her cute little quirks; like when she sleeps, she stretches, but doesn't put her arms down (notice the picture). She'll sleep that way for almost an hour. She also makes the funniest faces when she is ready to eat. Charis is truly a grace gift from God.




She loves her little tub



Snuggling with Mom after the bath



Her time with Nanna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to smell the new baby smell after her first bath....So CUTE!!!!!

And wonderfully fragrant....


I can't get enough of this child!

Anonymous said...

So I've decided that she is all Moriah from the nose up, and all Josh from the nose down.

You guys have to keep making babies, they are making the world prettier.

Anonymous said...

I agree... but I am jealous of Crystal for getting to smell my little girl! Um... give her a bath before I come home on Friday next week! You guys definitely make pretty babies!! Haroo!

graceling said...

How is scheduling going? Hang in there and be diligent! Teaching her obedience, even at this age, is important! You can do it!

Anyway, I think she kind of looks like Isaac.

Also, I still use baby wash on Abigail cuz I can't get enough of the smell- but it's not the same as when it is on a new baby. I will have to smell her soon! Too bad they don't make scratch-n-sniff blog pics!

Love ya!