Monday, October 02, 2006

What a cutie pie

Well, I'm back from a busy weekend, and everything went well. After a 6 hour delay I finally made it to PA. It was great to see all the old friends and to support Josh and Janelle in their wedding. It was surprising how much I missed my girls back home. Even though it was just a day and a half, it was hard not to miss them. Needless to say, there was lots of loving and play time when I got back home.

On Sunday, Charis went into the nursury for the first time. She was great and didn't cry, even though she woke up. Overall, she has been a darling and such a joy. The other day she was making some great faces. You can look at some of them below. We can't get over how beautiful she is. What a blessing from God to have a cute little person making each day special for us. Later...






Yes! She can do the eyebrow!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS DEFINITELY MY NIECE!! My Charis is beautiful! I love the eyebrow!! Now, in the last picture: is she practicing singing just like mommy and daddy?? Love you all! Can't wait to see you in 4 days! LOVINGS!!

T

graceling said...

I like this kid! How brave of her (and you) to let her go to the nursery (it took me several months before I felt I could let Abigial go that far away from me, but that was mostly the effects of the PPD, I think.)

At any rate, she sure is cute!

Matt H said...

Wow! That's all I can say!

Congratulations, you guys! She is a cutie!

Jake Tipton said...

Gotta agree...she is cute :)

I am glad to hear that the shirts were such a hit. I will probably charge $15 per shirt like I did here just so i can have enough money to ship them out to you. Jordan said your brother was looking at getting some to so let me know if you want to wait till he orders his or whats up because I have never talked with him. Thanks much man and I will be in contact!

jake

Matt and Alicia DeWever said...

Love the eyebrow! Such talent...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely gift in the mail!--I think Moriah picked them out. At least I hope she did. Keep the pictures coming! It's my favorite part of my computer ritual!
Hi to Talitha, Crystal and Jordan, Opoo, and Mommy Ferrell. Isaac too but I haven't seen any comments from him yet. Maybe he is working really hard and studying too...Is it weird of me to give shout-outs to my loved ones on your blog page??