Sunday, October 22, 2006

7 weeks and counting

Our little girl is getting so big. I can't believe she is over 7 weeks old already. She's starting to make very cute little noises and following things very well with her eyes. She can turn her head very well when she has her tummy time. Everything seems to be going well and normal. I guess that's pretty typical for the 1st one and why most couples move on to the 2nd. That's when the problems start. Well, whatever happens, we're looking forward to a nice family, whatever God provides.

Both sets of our parents are vacationing in the Caribbean this week. We are so jealous, but they deserve the break. 10 days on a cruise for each should bring them back rested and refreshed, and with tans to make us all jealous. We love them all and can't wait for them to be back.

Moriah continued her job this week and is enjoying it much more. There isn't a ton for her to do sometimes, but at least she can focus on Charis and gets paid for it. I start my extra shifts at Bennigan's next week, after the parents all return. Moriah and I hope that the extra work from both of us will be able to tide us over until the house sells. Again, we wait on God's timing and trust that He'll do what's best for us.

Well, that's it for now. Later...



She's getting so long



Fresh and clean



"To poop or not to poop... that is the question."



Nothing like a lazy Saturday morning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my smidge! I like her a lot! I know you all like the nickname!!! ;) You're gonna start using it... don't lie! Love y'all!