Friday, October 06, 2006

Out and about

Charis had such a busy day today. She had a lovely lunch with Grandma, then an exciting shopping spree, then game night at church with everyone, including Aunt Talitha who missed her like crazy. She had the energy to do this because she slept for almost 8 hours straight last night. I couldn't believe it when I woke up to her fussing at almost 6am, expecting to be awake at around 2 or 3 am. Needless to say we were very encouraged to think she is almost sleeping through the night, and at only 5 weeks. We'll give it a few more nights before we are true believers.

She has been such a blessing these past few days. Her personality is really coming out as she sees different people or different objects around the room. Her expressions of joy, confusion, and exasperation are priceless.

Tomorrow is the annual apple picking day. We are very excited and need to get some rest for our big day. Adios...



Soooo adorable



Dazed and confused



Charis loves shower time

2 comments:

graceling said...

I can't believe it's been 5 weeks! I can't wait to meet Charis when I am out in November!

Anonymous said...

I'M FAMOUS TOO!! Haroo!! I totally did miss her a ton! She is the cutest baby and I hog her all the time! Oh happy day of seeing my Charis (and her mommy and daddy of course ;))!