Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Apple Picking and other errands

Charis has been so busy lately. She made it almost safely through apple-picking and has been on a role ever since. She got a little too much sun at the orchard, but didn't complain much. She was definetely red and warm though. I was surprised because she was outside so little and it wasn't that warm out. The family sure enjoyed passing her around and trying to keep her awake. It was strange how we missed her even though we were with her the whole day. Oh well, it must be a new parent thing.

She has been sleeping much better lately. She is finally staying up during the day and sleeping at night when she is supposed to. Last night she slept for almost 8 hours (a new record for her). We are hoping the trend continues.

Tonight we had our first date in a long time. We shipped her off to my parents house for a few hours and Moriah and I went to our favorite local restaurant, Tuscana. We loaded up on great Italian food and had a truly enjoyable evening. Now it is off to bed to start the whole thing tomorrow (except for the date). Adios for now...







5 comments:

graceling said...

CUTE PICTURES!

I love the one of T and Charis!

Can't wait to see you and play! Fun, fun!

P.S. It amazes me how I can spend so much time with Abigail that she drives me nutso, but when she goes to sleep or I go to work, I still miss her. I don't think that is a new parent thing so much as just a parent thing. But it's kind of nice, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I miss apple picking!!! Did you eat an apple doughnut for me??

graceling said...

Moriah, you are looking very good! Hope you are enjoying your post-baby body! It will never be quite like it used to be (remember before I had Abigail and I didn't have a butt) but what a wonderful reason for your body to change!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love the pictures of the apple picking! T and Charis are too cute!

Riah, you are lookin good....if we weren't already married..mm..mm..mmmm...you'd be in trouble!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of me and Charis also! It makes me laugh! But I truly love the family picture on... so cute! Love you all!

T