Tuesday, November 21, 2006

All moved in

A lot has happened since the blog was last updated. That's partially because of the weekend and partially because our main computer doesn't have internet access right now and was in a box over the weekend. A box you may wonder? Why a box? Well, that's because we moved on Saturday to our new home at 4N725 Grandmas Lane in St. Charles, IL, just across the parking lot from our church. We had a large group help with the move (about 7 students from youth group, a few college guys, and 8 more adults). We packed up the truck a few times, loaded and unloaded, and even unpacked a few boxes in under 4 hours. It was great to see the love people have for us as they came and helped. Thank you all for you participation in this if you were there.

Charis is still doing very well. Sorry for the lack of pictures on this post, but until our computer is back up and running, you'll have to check previous posts to remember what she looks like (she still looks about the same).

Family is home for thanksgiving, and I need to go hang out with them. Talk to you later...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to make the observation that posts without pictures don't get nearly the same number of comments as posts with pics.

Love yas!

Anonymous said...

I am really sad that it has been almost a week and no new entries.... so darn stinkin sad,.....

Anonymous said...

I second the saddness.

Anonymous said...

I 29th the sadness...

Anonymous said...

Take the computer out of the box and post some pictures already!

I am having strong withdrawal symptoms here!

Can't...go..on...

Must..see...Charis (during my workday)

Bright Light.....coming..into...view...

Great! That's it...I died....Are ya happy now?!?

Anonymous said...

Sad.

So, so, so sad.

That would be the opposite of happy, just so we are all on the same page.

Still sad.

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would let you know that I check your blog about 5 times a day in hopes to see pics of my niece. When the day finally arrives, I shall jump and do a happy dance...

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, me too, I'll do a happy dance too!!!

But just for everyone's knowledge... Brace yourselves... Their computer is broken...

They are trying to fix it with the help of the mighty Daddy Ferrell! Something happened in the move. But we still reserve the right to be sad.

Lovings!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI for all of you Moriah said their computer is working and she is going to blog later today... haroo!!!