Thursday, December 07, 2006

We're FINALLY Back!

Our internet is finally working, so we can update you with all our new info and the much anticipated pictures. But first the update (which will be brief as I am holding Charis and typing one-handed).
I am completely unpacked with decorations up, including Christmas decorations. I even hung Christmas lights outside. We love our new place. Praise the Lord!
Charis is huge Somewhere during the move she must have had a growth spurt. She is into 3 month clothing and some 6 month depending on the brand.
Our renter moved into our townhouse this past weekend. He is a very nice Christian man and it truly seems like the Lord has brought us together. Please continue to pray for house to be sold though.
We have our Christmas concerts this weekend and Josh still hasn't memorized one of the songs! Next weekend is the youth Christmas banquet so we are crazy busy. (The videos are going to be awesome!)
That is certainly not it, but I need to go before she eats my entire hand. You will hear from us soon...




This is from while ago, but look at those neck muscles!


Gabe and Rebecca came to visit with Gabriella.


Spending time with mommy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY SMIDGE... happy dance ensues... haroo! She is getting so big! It has only been 2 weeks since I've seen her but still! Holy cow! My beautiful hippo! I love you guys! I'm gonna be home in 8 days and Riah, I know I mentioned this a while back but: do you need me to watch Ris during the Christmas Banquet? Anywayhoo... let me know! Love you all and I'm super-excited the blog is back going!

Anonymous said...

Is it weird, Moriah, that I look at the picture of you and Charis together, and think "WOW! My best friend has one of these?" (refering to children of course). I'm still kind of in shock.
She is so adorable and I can tell she is a great snuggler. Miss you girl! I'll see you on my spring break!

Anonymous said...

I love the CHUNK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA! I love hand-eating babies! Especially yours. :)

Can't wait to see you at Christmas...

love ya

Unknown said...

Shebot shalom, momma

Anonymous said...

She looks nothing like Moriah anymore. She has Moriah's coloring, but that's about it...She is totaly a Huff child!

She's a miracle baby, all recessive genes!

And so adorable.... you are so lucky you guys!

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since I've heard from you! Do share your life with us. We like it.