Monday, November 13, 2006

FINE! No More online Poops!

I have read your comments and we won't any more bowel movements online. If you want to see any of that you'll just have to come for a visit. Thankfully, she doesn't do that very often and most of the time she is very pleasant to be around. I'll just keep posting the tame pictures that are family friendly so as not to offend anyone.

Today I found out that Charis loves jazz music. She was dancing up a storm to it this morning while she was being changed. I'm glad she likes the good stuff, not the annoying country or hip hop that is out today. She'll be our little musical protege hopefully, but if she becomes a soccer nut or into computers like her mom, that'll be okay with me.

Our move out/in date is scheduled for this coming Saturday. We are so pumped to take yet another step in our lives towards wherever God will land us permanently. He has been so faithful and we can't wait to see what He has in store for us over the next few years.



We finally got her to pose with a stuffed animal, after too many tries.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awweeee...I loved the poop....shucks.

Anyway, I am so glad you are keeping up with these pictures. I am close to you guys, but I still don't get to see her nearly enough. Itis a great joy to be able to see her whenever I want!

Thanks for being so diligent with the blog.

Love you and We'll see ya saturday!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I got to see you all on Saturday last (yes, Moriah, I worded it like that as an allusion to the book you are reading...)

Charis is adorable! She is so sweet! (Abigail acutally named her new baby doll "Princess Charis" after seeing baby C.)

I miss you already and can't wait to hold that peanut again!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Huff...just wanted to check in and see how you and your lovely little family are doing. Maybe I'll give you a call soon. Hey, check out my blog at http://oasisyouthministry.blogspot.com/

Jake Tipton said...

hey man, just wanted to let you know that Cruver asked me if i could get some more of the rated R shirts and i wondered if you wanted in on the order or not. If so, i will need 1) the money (about 15 per person) and 2) the shirt size count (like 4 smalls and 5 med. or whatever). I'm still waiting on Cruvers but if you want them before i go home for Christmas break I will need it soon. Just thought I'd let you know. Hope you and the family are well and reveling in the gospel!

jake

Jake Tipton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

wow, i think i'm gonna meet my niece this week....of whom i'm sure i shall unswerving regard...wonderful

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! I hope the move went well and I can't wait to grab my Smidge again! But I guess I can share her with her uncle Jordan she has never met... love you!!