Friday, March 21, 2008

Selah Is Here



Well, our little daughter is here. She was officially born at 4:41 pm CST. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and is 19.5 inches long. She scored a 9/9 on the APGAR test, which is pretty good I guess. She is eating dinner right now and enjoying spending time with all of her loving Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and of course her big sister (who will be here any minute). I'll leave you with a few pics to enjoy. I hope all of you have a great evening and think deeply about why this is such a Good Friday; not just because of Selah, but ultimately because of Christ our Lord, who gave His life as a ransom for many on this night so long ago.




This is within 2 minutes of her being born



She quickly quieted down when I started singing



7 lbs., 12 ounces (she beat her cousin Noah)

5 comments:

graceling said...

I can't even say how thrilled I am for you all! God bless, and I will be there in a few weeks to give Selah kisses! Moriah, you are awesome, Momma! Much love to you all!

Spencers said...

Congrats to you all! Your girls will be great friends I'm sure! Ours are 18 months apart and just love each other. Blessings on your sweet family!

LEST WE FORGET said...

Now isn't that just like our great LORD and Savior to pick such a special day as Good Friday for little Selah to be born. Selah is the perfect name to go with her birthday. Seeing the pictures and watching the video sprung tears to my eyes. I can't wait to hear how Grandma Shu takes to another Great Grandchild.

Tell Moriah that I know Grandpa in heaven is very proud!

Hopefully this summer we will get to meet little Selah.

Until then, God's richest blessings to all of you. We are truly excited and know that the Lord has great plans in store.

We will hold you in our prayers,

Andrew, Christy, Natty, Marie, and Mercy

Galatians 6:14

elj377 said...

Congratulations on another cutie! God bless you all!

the Zepeda family said...

congrats congrats guys!!!! way to go moriah!!!! welcome selah!!! shes beautiful!!!!what a gift from God Love the Zepedas!!!