Friday, May 25, 2007

New Atittude, Here I Come


Well, the New Attitude conference is finally here. This weekend I'll be hearing from the likes of John Piper, Mark Dever, C.J. Mahaney, and Josh Harris, not to mentions being led in worship by Bob Kaughlin, men that I admire and respect for their gospel work. I am praying that God will use His word to challenge my heart. Sometimes I feel as if I'm in a rut of doing the same thing every week in ministry, and my times with God can feel the same way. I trust God will do His good work in my life through this weekend.


On a side note, I'm gonna really miss Moriah and Charis. This is the longest time we'll be apart since Charis was born, and they have really grown on me. I trust God will do great things in both our lives during this time, and it will be a sweet reunion when I return. To God be all the glory.

2 comments:

Moriah said...

We miss you babe and can't wait for you to come home to us. However, we are really excited about what you are going to learn with the guys this weekend. Keep us posted.

143

Unknown said...

have a sweet and savoring time bro....let me know how it went