Friday, March 02, 2007

Off to Florida

Well, I'm off to Florida. I can't say that this vacation isn't needed. To be honest, it will be nice to have some time away for a week to get refreshed and refocused on the right things. I'm hoping to get some good reading done in my Edwards biography as well as in 9 Marks and the Christian Ministry. Musings should be excellent as I work everything out and in.

I will leave you with a few links to occupy your time. You can either click on either the watch or listen link or just download them with a right click. These were the sermons from RC Sproul that impacted me the most from the recent Desiring God Pastor's Conference in MN. The last one especially was impactful because it reminded me of the terrifying prospect of facing God's justice, yet the freedom of being in Christ. Enjoy the listen and I'll see you in a week.

The Holiness of God

The Holiness of Christ

Holiness and Justice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have fun, bro....say hi to r.c. and kennedy for me if you get a chance

David said...

Have a great time man. Bring home some sand for me.