Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back and Ready to Go


It is so nice to be home from vacation. It was such a great time to get away from everything and just relax, but there is a better work that needs to be done here at home. Moriah and I missed everyone and I'm looking forward to Oasis tonight and getting back to all the Bible Studies. I just want to give God all the praise for what He's done in our lives over the past few months. Having a baby around makes us appreciate all the more what God has done for us in our helpless state. We are so thankful for the closing of our house next week, the work that God has provided for us to pay off debt, and the excellent ministry opportunities we both have here at FVBC. Anyhoo, that's all for now. I hope God is doing great things in all of your lives as well. Later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Tiffany Darling (Jim's wife) I stumbled on your site. Your daughter is adorable! I will have to let Jim know how you are doing. :) Come check out my xanga to see our little one. :)
www.xanga.com/mtc92405

Anonymous said...

We are living in Norwich New York. We actually just purchased our first home - very exciting! Jim is the program director at Camp Bayouca, and I am a stay-at-home mommy for our daughter Cadi. :)