Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Selah Eden Huff

Well, the results are in and another girl is on the way for the Huff's. I am so excited to have another little angel in the house. There is something about having girls that makes a father feel very protective and needed as that protector. The doctor said she looks really good and everything is perfectly on schedule for the mid-March delivery.

However, there are a few things I'm not looking forward to:
-Two teenage girls in the house at the same time
-Two weddings to pay for
-No one to carry on the Huff family name
-All the women of the house being on the same cycle
-Watching 300 alone for the rest of my life
-Romantic Comedies and chick flicks

But, overall, I would say I'm really pumped about having another girl. Maybe she'll be an excellent female drummer in a worship band or be a missionary to Brazil or marry a great husband. Wherever God leads little Selah and Charis, I know He will be faithful. Our prayers are with our two beautiful daughters. Later...

11 comments:

graceling said...

Yea! I'm so glad you are telling us what you're having (besides a baby:) I love the name Selah, too!

Eryka said...

Girls can appreciate 300! I'm teaching on the Greeks this week, and our Abeka curriculum teaches on that very battle! So I'm going to indirectly talk about the movie that none of my student should have seen yet, but should see as soon as they turn 17.

Blessed Mommy said...

yes, i think my husband can relate :) I think now, he's just hoping it doesn't turn into 3 (ha, ha!) But all children are a gift, right?!?!

graceling said...

How come I can't see your picture that you put in this post?

Unknown said...

Eden?.....hmmmm.....i think i like it

Talitha said...

I am so excited also! Woot! Charis is going to have a sister! And I must say... I love the picture of the "sisters" song from White Christmas! HAHA! Congrats guys!

graceling said...

I can see it now, and it makes me smile:)

Unknown said...

I will watch 300 with you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh Huff said...

DP, I'll watch 300 with you anytime. Anonymous is just being a je*k.hu

Anonymous said...

Hooray for offspring...good luck with the teenage years and in the words of Dwight that "could wreak havoc on the plumbing":) Congratulations though and feel free to come over to our house any time for some 300 viewing, pizza, bears games etc. Looking forward to seeing you over thanksgiving!